- This round of Illinois Capitol Forum student delegate representatives are seen deliberating case studies examined in their classrooms during the school year, meeting with various guest experts, engaging in a human rights simulation, and designing a final outreach project that was completed by students in their classrooms.
Most photos by Linda Spencer, Illinois State University History Department.
The group photo was taken by Deb Fox at Illinois State University.
There are 36 images in this gallery
Last updated: Tue, 07/10/2012 - 4:39pm
- Delegates present and defend their "Future" direction for U.S. foreign policy on the Illinois House floor.
There are 20 images in this gallery
Last updated: Thu, 04/15/2010 - 9:46am
- Delegates plan their defense of an assigned "Future" prior to the afternoon debate on the floor of the House of Representatives.
There are 25 images in this gallery
Last updated: Thu, 04/15/2010 - 10:08am
- Delegates particpating in the "Illinois Capitol Forum on America's Future"
There are 7 images in this gallery
Last updated: Wed, 04/14/2010 - 3:19pm
- Capitol Forum gets underway as delegates deliberate major issues facing U.S. foreign policy -- human rights/genocide, nuclear proliferation, global economy, immigration, environment, and more.
There are 6 images in this gallery
Last updated: Tue, 03/17/2009 - 4:42pm